Stationary concrete plant SUMAB TE-15. ECONOMY CLASS
Capacity 15 m3, per hour.
• Turbine type concrete mixer 330 liters of output of fresh vibrated inserted concrete;
• Construction type: in line hoppers 8 m3each;
• Coming construction for support;
• Height of overhang [exhaust] 2,5 m (or more by request);
• Nominal production of capacity of 15 m3/h of fresh vibrated inserted transporting concrete in continuous work (based on 60 sec continous cycles);
• 3 types of aggregates;
• Weight dosing of cement, aggregates and liquid additives;
• Volumetric dosing of water;
Control by manual and automatic [by computer Siemens] with 100 different programs [different concrete mixtures];
BASIC TECHNICAL DATA OF PLANT
Model Sumab TE-15
Production capacity of wet concrete based on 30 sec mixing time 15 m3/h
Ambient oversea height Until 1.000 m
Ambient temperature for work -10 to 50 °C
Working temperature of machines inside of plant 5 to 35 °C
Maximum allowed wind 120 km/h
Power supply 380-420 V, 50 Hz [EC standard]
TECHNICAL DATA OF MIXER
Volume size of mixer’s drum 500 l
Output of fresh vibrated inserted concrete 330 l
Nominal production capacity of concrete 15 m3/h
Diameter of mixer’s drum 1550 mm
Maximum weight of concrete 800 kg
Engine power for mixer 11 kW
Engine power for hydraulics 1.5 kW
Output doors 1 pcs
Covering of bottom – thickness/quality 10 mm / Hardox 300
Covering of walls – thickness/quality 10 mm / Fe 520
Maximum size of aggregate 60 mm
Weight of mixer with skip 1 850 kg
Number of mixing hands 4 pcs
Number of scrapers 2pcs
Concrete plants SUMAB are a guarantee of quality, durability and reliability. Batching plant is produced on Scandinavian technology, using components from leading European manufacturers!
Scandinavian quality at the best price!
If You need more information, You can visit our website, or send a request. We'll necessarily the Best decision for You!
+46 704442537 - available for Whatsapp and Viber.